Monday, June 8, 2009

Water Service

Something we knew we needed to do right away was upgrade our water service. Several years ago, the City of Toronto had replaced the city-owned portion of the pipes but the previous homeowner had opted against replacing the private side of the service line. We hired Anta Plumbing to do the upgrade for us. Our front lawn and part of our basement had to be dug up, but better now than once basement is finished!

We decided to get some drain work done at the same time. We should be able to get a rebate through the City of Toronto's drain grant program.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of upgrading, I wouldn't have known a few months ago that my house's pipes needed to be replaced if it weren't for the terrific plumbers that I called. My sink had a leak then, and because I didn't know how to fix it myself, I called an Atlanta sewer and plumbing service company to do the job. I didn't know that the pipes were already severely damaged! They recommended immediate replacement because if I just let it be, worse things could happen. Well, I'm really thankful that I listened to their warning. I was lucky that I spoke to one of the best Buford plumbing experts here in Georgia.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin