Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shower Glass

We were finally able to check another thing off our to-do list today, with the installation of the shower glass in our basement bathroom. 

As you may remember, we tiled the basement shower with travertine tiles and installed a matching beige marble threshold.  We decided to go with full glass walls and door, to keep the bathroom looking open and bright.  We selected a simple chrome handle and hinges to match the chrome faucets.

Shower Glass 2

Shower Handle 

Next, we’ll finish up the baseboards and trim.  Then we’ll be ready for the final reveal.  The best part will be having a fully functioning second bathroom in the house!

7 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Looks great (and HUGE!). The glass really keeps it light filled and airy, doesn't it?

Can't wait to see the big reveal!

Lindsay said...

Looks great!

diver2anne said...

Looks great. Whe can I try it out?

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

I'm a little late here, but this is amazing!

bathroom plumbing said...

I'm pretty sure that not all people are agree with this bathroom glass. They might not feel comfortable to use it because of its transparency.

plumbing supplies said...

I do agree with @bathroom plumbing. Even I feels a little comfortable while taking a shower. It's like I always feel like I needed to cover myself. But shower glass really is wonderful and I think we just have to get used in its transparency.

party bags said...

Shower glass bathroom is good if you have a small bathroom. I think it's preferable if you're the only one in the room or in the house for you to be able to take a bath comfortably.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin