Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Kitchen Progress

We received some more progress pictures from the production of our kitchen cabinets.  The drawers have been built and the cupboard doors are underway. 

drawers(01)

In the pictures below, you can see that the doors are constructed in five pieces – a center panel and four edge pieces.

drawers(02)

drawers(03)

Eventually, these piles of wood will look something like this (we hope!):

Robin 2

It’s good to see that things are coming along.  In a little over a month, we should be seeing them in person!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Hi, I found your site on House Blogs. I am in the process of buying my 1st home; it's 101 years old. So... there will be quite a bit of renovations in my future as well.

I look forward to reading your blog!

Marcus said...

Guys, now that you've come so far, I can't wait to see the finished product. We're finally beginning our kitchen reno soon, I'm curious to see how yours goes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin